- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 6 cups Rice Krispies or Special K
- 6 oz butterscotch chips
- 6 oz chocolate chips
- Generously butter a 9 x 13 inch baking pan. Set aside.
- In a large pot, mix together corn syrup, sugar and peanut butter.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring until peanut butter melts. Bring mixture to a boil and immediately remove from heat. (DO NOT OVERCOOK)
- Stir in cereal.
- Transfer mixture into well buttered pan.
- Pat mixture down into pan.
- In a medium saucepan, over medium to low heat, melt chocolate and butterscotch chips until smooth.
- Spread over top of bars, cool.
- Cut into 12 even sized squares.
- Wrap securely in plastic wrap.
“Supernova” Puppy Chow
We are NOT planning on Puppy Chow this year. Sorry for any inconvenience this might cause.